- SST can complete the servicing cycle through
recovery of deficiency balances following the liquidation of collateral.
SST provides deficiency collections through NCO Financial Systems, its parent company.
Here are some of the services that NCO Financial Systems can provide:
- Pursues and recovers deficiency balances on
defaulted consumer receivables on behalf of lenders, trustees, insurance companies
and other appropriate parties.
- Assumes the recovery effort after liquidation
or disposition of collateral.
- SST understands that closing the servicing cycle by collecting
deficiency balances is crucial to improved portfolio performance. Unlike many servicers
who do not offer this capability, SST integrates deficiency collections with its
other services to ensure that each client's experience is coordinated and complete.
Additional benefits include:
- Flexibility and control for a customized deficiency
- A proven track record for performance.
- Disaster recovery approach is tested regularly.
- Pricing structure is based on a contingency fee.
SST, the leading third-party servicer in the market